Our schools are minimising the number of visitors they receive, as well as the amount of time visitors spend on the school premises, during the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. This will help to minimise group mixing and make it easier to maintain social distancing in school.
We expect all visitors to: 1. only visit the school premises if absolutely necessary. Please phone instead, request a call or request an online meeting if possible. 2. not enter the premises if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus. 3. clean your hands with alcohol gel (provided) when you enter and leave the building. 4. follow the same procedures as those in place for staff, ie social distancing (2m), avoid touching surfaces and do not enter areas of the school without the permission of staff.
Thank you for your support in keeping our pupils, staff and families safe.
Minutes of meetings are available upon request.
Please contact the Clerk, Mrs McDonald at the school reception desk.
Local Governing Body Agenda Format
* 1 Apologies
* 2 Declaration of interests
* 3 Minutes of previous meeting
* 4 Matters Arising
* 5 Chair/ Head’s urgent business
* 6 10 min subject presentation –provision, attainment, progress
* 7 Update on Assessment outcomes
Business Leadership and Management
* 8 Health and Safety reports if necessary
* 9 MAT updates
* 10 Clerk’s update
* 11 Governor Action Plan
* 12 Governor training
Teaching and Learning
* 13 Impact on classroom practice from any training/ CPD/
* 14 Current observation judgements
* 15 MAT moderation yr 2 and 6, lit and numeracy projects
* 16 Enquiry report if applicable
School Leadership and Management
* 17 HT’s report to include Spring data highlights, including pupil premium progress on school
improvement priorities, Staff and recruitment, building works,
* 18 Close and Distant supervisor reports.
* 19 School Web site review
* 20 Plan school surveys and questionnaires
* 21 Review emergency plan
* 22 Check annual fire risk assessment and fire inspection
* 23 Review SEF – Personal Development, behaviour and welfare.
* 24 Budget monitoring: including curriculum spend, and capital
* 25 Receive audit papers if applicable
* 26 Gov visits
Questions/ feed back for MAT Board